Saturday, November 27, 2010

M&M Challenge- Car Bag

I didn't get any points for my tiny sled, even though, in the comments, people said it was a really awesome idea. Sigh.

But voting for the next project is today, so you should go comment about how awesome my car bag is and vote for it. Because it's awesome.


Margaret has a few matchbox cars and they are small and tend to get lost, so I had been planning on knitting her a bag for them- and use duplicate stitch to put a car on it so she would know what belongs in the bag.

But I hadn't gotten around to it, so when the craft challenge gave the prompt of fabric, buttons, and ribbon, I decided to make her a bag for her cars.

The car is an applique that I made myself. I had never done one before! And the wheels are buttons. I think it's cute. Vote for me.

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable! I am on my way to vote!

jacque4u2c said...

I couldn't find where to vote for this????

TopHat said...

The jpegs were broken and she's fixing them, so in the meantime, the post is down. I'll post when it gets back up!