Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FO: Gnomes

Over halfway through the month and I haven't posted anything here! I'm still a knitter, I promise! In fact I just bought the yarn for my first lace shawl ($42.99/skein was a little overwhelming, but this is going to be a gorgeous shawl). And I think I might head over to Stitches West this weekend!

Pattern: Bev's Top Down Gnome
Yarn: Some acrylic I had around


Last year when I was in a Waldorf mood, I added these to my Ravelry queue.  I made these this February thanks to the random number generator!

I did these in the round instead of flat.

I took the pictures with my phone, so they aren't the best. Maybe I'll get some better ones later.

Now I have a huge list of things to knit. Look forward to those new projects this spring and summer!

1 comment:

funkyhan said...

so cute! I'm going to go have to find the pattern on Ravelry now...