Thursday, March 03, 2011

Charlie Brown Hat Pattern

Ever since making this hat 3 years ago, I've had a couple of requests for the pattern. I've finally made it up! Apologies to the people who've waited so long for this!

A couple of notes that I mention in the pattern: this pattern is in beta. I made the hat 3 years ago and actually got rid of the hat last year when I was decluttering before our move. Don't worry- it went to a good home! But that means that when writing this pattern, I was going off of memory. Luckily I knew where my chart was! I have not re-knit this pattern, so specifics like gauge are up in the air at the moment. I will knit this hat later this spring and re-write the pattern based on that and get better photos at that time. I will also announce when this pattern is out of beta and update the pdf at that time.


The pdf of the pattern is here and also on my sidebar. I'm heading over to Ravelry right now to put it up there.

No comments: