Thursday, March 10, 2011

FO: Entrelac Mitts


Pattern: My own
Yarn: Noro Silver Thaw


I made these to go with the entrelac hat to be sold at the silent auction last Saturday. And they sold! So I no longer have these, which is sad, but the money is going to a good cause.

When I did that hat, I knew I wanted to make matching fingerless mittens, but none of the patterns on Ravelry spoke to me- I had these in my head and I couldn't find them! So I needed to knit them. And as I knit them, I took notes so another pattern should show up on Ravelry soon-ish. I'm going to need to re-knit them off my notes because I'm not sure if I really am the perfect note-taker I like to think I am.

1 comment:

Katie said...

OMG these are adorable. I love them so much. I am about ready to send you send you a giant thing of yarn and a wad of cash to have them except for it is almost not winter any more and my stack of hats that I make is kinda huge.