Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cast-on-a-thon?

So when Thursday and Friday came up, I was attacked with such a busy schedule, that I dropped the ball. Then the weekend came, and I haven't "cast on" anything since Wednesday.

But yesterday, I re-organized my craft cabinet and saw materials I had been accumulating for projects that need doing and also my small basket of almost-done projects. I made a list of these and came up with 17 projects. Some are very small, like fixing some broken knitted toys that need some mending, and some are bigger art projects. There's one on-going project that I really should just donate 20 minutes of my day to it until I finish. Maybe I'll throw that in too.

So for the rest of the cast-on-a-thon, I'll be sharing these projects. Very few of them are related to knitting, so bear with me!

No comments: