Wednesday, November 09, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Here are my works in progress:

Clockwise, starting at the top left.
The blue mass is a pair of longies for Isaac since it is getting cold. I can't work on it until I have some new size 6 dpns, so it's on hold, which makes me sad because his little legs are cold!
The project with a purple skein and white tangled mass is my Christmas stocking. I work on it at home when everyone is awake.
The next purple mass is Margaret's Christmas present. I can only work on it when she's not around, so I knit it after she goes to bed.
The dark green project is the beginning of Isaac's Christmas present. I only work on it when he's napping in the afternoons.
The last rainbow project is something for Talents of Sisters. That is my out-and-about knitting.

I just found out a couple of days ago that there is a double baby shower next week. Need to find projects for that as well.

Keep on knitting!

1 comment:

ericadouglas said...

I love reading this because it inspires me to get to work and stop procrastinating! The only thing I can knit are straight scarves but you make me want to be more industrious and diligent. :)