Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yarny Mail!

I received two packages of yarn this week in the post. Hooray!

I don't know why my phone did different lighting on the two halves of my photo, but it did. I did not photoshop this at all. Weird.

On the left is some Cakewalk Yarns sock yarn. I won that from the Just One More Row Podcast. I feel so special! It's in my stash now labelled with the sock pattern I'm planning on using and it's been queued. Yes. I'm so on top of my stash!

On the right is a skein of Dream in Color Everlasting in the color I need to finish my county fair project. It's not the same dye lot at all, but I could only find 1 vendor of all my LYS's and the entire Internet that even carried that colorway. I guess it's selling fast. So I get what I get and hope it works. This is the third yarn I've tried and I'm not frogging again. It's a matter of will power versus yarn now.

No comments: