Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FO: Mushrooms and Curtain Ties

As I was looking at my computer's photo library, I realized that I wasn't really truthful of losing my knitting mojo. I still had enough to do a couple of small projects. I took pictures of them and then promptly forgot to share them because they aren't a big deal.

First up: Mushrooms for the play kitchen.

Pattern: Knitted 'Shrooms
Yarn: Some acrylic I had lying around.



And now: Curtain ties!
Pattern: Chunky Cable Curtain Ties
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Bulky in Creamsicle and the pink/purple one is a Crystal Palace yarn.


They are bright and don't match. If we get that house we want, these will be in the toy room.

2 comments:

funkyhan said...

Oooh, i especially love the curtain ties! Just what we need actually! Thanks for the inspiration, this might stop my monkeys using the curtains as a rope swing (ok, they dont quite, but theyre getting there...)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! this is lovely! i was thinking, maybe we can follow each others blog?! :X

FashionSpot.ro