Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FO: Brown Sweater

I started this a few days before the Ravellenic Games and finished during the first week.

Pattern: Almost Seamless Pullover Sweater
Yarn: BFL wool, hand dyed yarn from http://betsyply.etsy.com

I bought the yarn at a thrift store and the etsy shop isn't active anymore. I think it was this sale.

It's mostly brown with lime green and pink throughout. I wasn't sure what to do with it, but it's pretty gender-neutral. The pictures don't do it justice. There are more yellow-tones in the yarn than shown here.

I made the 18 month size thinking that was the largest size I could knit, but I have lots of yarn leftover. I probably could have made the 24 month size.

It needs blocking and it'll be one of my few baby pieces that requires washing by hand.

No comments: