Thursday, September 20, 2012

Catching Up

It's been almost a month since I've blogged! You'd think I haven't been knitting... but I have! I have a shawl that is blocking as I type.

I also have a kerchief from July that I finally got around to taking pictures of.

Pattern: Kitschy Kerchief from Stich 'N Bitch
Yarn: Madelinetosh Pashmina. In some green color. The yarn came to me by means of a friend destashing, so it didn't have all the information.


And in August I made these barefoot sandals for my brother's wedding this past month.
Pattern: Goddess Barefoot Sandals
Yarn: DMC Floss, color 796


Also, in fun news, I started a knitting podast. It's called Just Another Bay Area Knitting (JABAK) Podcast. The Show Notes page is here. I have only one episode up right now, but will be recording the next one this weekend. I even have an iTunes feed! Ravelry group and more fanciness to come- I'm waiting on a response from a graphic designer to see if I'll get fancy banners and buttons and the like or if I have to do those myself.

No comments: