Wednesday, October 24, 2012


I started this back in June, lost a needle, found a needle, and finally finished it!

The bookmark yarn and pattern came from a kit that doesn't say much as to what kind of yarn it is at all. The pattern says the main stitch pattern is called "Swiss Fan" from Barbara G. Walker. The pattern also has the Monarch Knitting website on it, so I'm guessing it was bought from them. It was de-stashed to me in May from someone at church.

Not yet blocked:


Post-blocking with a tassel!

Post-blocking, truer-to-real-color picture:

This was another project that I had started when I was not feeling productive in my life and figured, "Oh, I'll just do a kit since I already have the pattern and yarn for that," in an attempt to jumpstart my knitting mojo. Now maybe having a pretty bookmark will mean my reading mojo will kick back in.

No comments: